Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Missing Social Security Form

Q.  I seem to be missing the statement I receive each year from Social Security. I know I need to report it on my taxes. Can I go online and download this form?

A.  Although you cannot download SSA-1099, you can request it online. Just go to the Social Security Administration website and request a new one. For your convenience, here is the link to request this form: Social Security Administration. They can mail another out to you in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment